Get to Know the greater:SATX Regional Partners
Greater San Antonio is a region known for its vibrant economy and diverse communities. And greater:SATX is made even greater with the support of our Regional Partners. Learn more about each of our regional partners and their unique areas that make our region even greater:
- Bexar County Economic and Community Development is dedicated to fostering economic growth and enhancing the overall quality of life. Through collaborative initiatives, we are cultivating a skilled workforce, forging strong local business partnerships, and providing vital resources for individuals and families.
- Boerne Kendall County stands as the 11th-fastest growing county in Texas and the 31st-fastest growing county in the nation. It harmoniously combines a rich historical heritage, charming appeal, and convenient amenities within a pro-business environment. With its prime location, this county is poised for continuous rapid growth, offering an unparalleled quality of life and easy access to various metropolitan areas in Texas.
- Castroville Established in 1844 when Henri Castro brought settlers from Alsace, France, Castroville has recently seen remarkable growth. The city will more than double in population over the next 10 years. Acting as a hub for the area, the city also has an average household income of $61,375 and over 27,000 cars passing through each day.
- Cibolo takes pride in its historical roots, responsiveness to residents, and innovative mindset for the future. It is a community where people love to work, visit, and live, achieved through the retention, expansion, and recruitment of businesses. Residents of Cibolo now have more career opportunities closer to home, enriching their quality of life and contributing to the community’s overall well-being.
- Converse supports thriving businesses find a home amidst a booming community. Experiencing an impressive 65% growth in just six years, this vibrant city has become the dynamic epicenter of the greater San Antonio region. City leadership and the economic development corporation actively plan new developments, fostering a diverse and talented community that is home to over 30,000 residents and more than 300 small and medium-sized businesses.
- Hondo Business is taking off in fast-growing, fast-moving Hondo where a strategic transit network includes immediate connection to U.S. 90, Class I rail and the rapidly developing South Texas Regional Airport. Hondo’s growth in population and jobs is also driven by lower costs, high quality of life and a pro-business ease.
- Nestled within San Antonio’s northwest side, Leon Valley offers an idyllic haven for both businesses and families. It seamlessly combines urban convenience with a close-knit community atmosphere. With a population of 11,542, this thriving ecosystem cultivates growth, encourages entrepreneurship, and provides a high quality of life.
- Live Oak, often referred to as a “little city” with a “big impact,” has rapidly transformed into a bustling suburb with extensive retail areas, a myriad of restaurants and commercial districts, and a population of over 16,800 residents. This clean, vibrant, accessible, safe, and fun place allows residents to raise children, pursue education, work close to home, and enjoy a comfortable retirement.
- Medina County is a burgeoning community and an excellent place to conduct business. With easy access to all the offerings of San Antonio and a lower tax rate, it provides a business-friendly environment. Our mission is to foster economic growth in Medina County by attracting new businesses and industries while identifying resources that enhance economic development.
- In the heart of the Texas Hill Country lies the beautiful community of New Braunfels. This town, with its unique blend of refined old-world German heritage and an unparalleled quality of life, attracts over three million tourists annually and has experienced remarkable growth of 102% since 2003.
- San Antonio, Texas represents the future of the U.S., today. This diverse, progressive, and globally competitive city embodies a vision for economic development on both national and international scales. Embrace a rich cultural tapestry, a forward-thinking mindset, and a dynamic environment that fuels growth.
- Schertz, Texas empowers business excellence. Positioned at the nexus of Interstate 35 and Interstate 10, this dynamic city has become a prominent hub for industrial development in the San Antonio-Austin region. This city’s strategic location, unrivaled connectivity, and a proactive community champions any new business’s growth.
- Seguin has ample property ready for development and excellent access to the major thoroughfares of I-10 and SH130. With a population of over 30,000 people, Seguin is a diverse community that people of all incomes, ages and backgrounds call home.
- As one of the most diverse cities in Texas, Selma offers residents and visitors countless opportunities for shopping, dining, top-notch employers, great parks and trails, and entertainment. Today, it is one of America’s Fastest Growing Small Towns, and supports their diverse population with a high quality of life and immense opportunities for continued economic and population growth.
- Shavano Park strives to be the premier community in Bexar County, preserving and celebrating their natural setting and small-town traditions amid the surrounding area’s urban growth. Their vision is an aspirational description of what the City endeavors to be in the future, and it is intended to serve as an overarching guide.
- Universal City is nestled as the Gateway to Randolph Air Force Base, this dynamic residential and business community welcomes you within the San Antonio-New Braunfels MSA. Powered by the Universal City Economic Development Corporation, this town offers targeted support to qualifying companies, from relocations and expansions to infrastructure development and façade improvements.
- Windcrest is a progressive city with a government focused on services for the citizens and with an aggressive economic development effort that enables a great business climate. The city sits at a crossroads of major road and rail intersections expediting commerce and shipping needs.
Learn more at greatersatx.com/business-in-satx/the-region/